Well, the last long weekend of the summer is upon us (I never count Labour Day because I'm usually running around buying new Hush Puppies loafers and Trapper Keeper notebooks - ahh, it's great to be stuck in the '80s). If you're like me, you're gearing up for one last road trip; and whether it's to the cottage, the cabin, the beach or the mountains, you've probably got a lot on your mind.
To help, we've gathered our Top 5 posts with great road trip tips in one handy place. These tips cover everything from what to pack, traveling with kids and dogs, playing games and keeping your cool!
- Five Essential Items to Bring on Your Summer Road Trip
- Road Trippin' - With Kids!
- Fido On Board - Keeping Your Dog Safe in the Car
- Road Trip Tips: Car Games for Everyone
- Summer Road Trip Tips: Staying Sane in Traffic Jams
Whether you've got an epic road trip planned or if your furthest distance covered will be to your backyard BBQ, we wish you a safe and happy long weekend!
- Rose R.